Apply to our part-time Volunteer & Training Coordinator position!
The Northwest Abortion Access Fund (NWAAF) is thrilled to be hiring a Volunteer & Training Coordinator! This is a new, part-time position which will work closely with our Program Manager to support and train our committed volunteers in providing the best possible support we can to people seeking abortion care across the Northwest!
The Volunteer & Training Coordinator screens potential NWAAF volunteers and facilitates NWAAF trainings for all volunteer roles. The Volunteer & Training Coordinator will be a skilled trainer for funding hotline and travel coordinator roles, with proficiency in all NWAAF volunteer roles. This serves as an opportunity to support the development of someone who might be newer to movement work and is committed to strengthening reproductive justice, racial justice, and economic justice across our communities.
Please check out this job description to learn more! Applications accepted through Wednesday, June 30th.
NWAAF uplifts and invests in the leadership of people who are LGBTQ+; Black, Indigenous, and other people of color; people who have lived experience in accessing abortion care; and people who have lived experience in receiving support from an abortion fund. Candidates living in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington with these directly impacted identities are highly encouraged to apply.
If accommodations are needed to participate in the job application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate your needs with us and we will gladly work with you!
How To Apply:
- Applicants should send a cover letter & resume by email to: email@example.com.
- Applications close 11:59 PST on Wednesday, June 30 2021
- Three references may be included with application and/or at the time candidates are chosen for review.
- Please make the subject of your email “(Last Name) – NWAAF Volunteer & Training Coordinator,” mention where you heard about the position, and address the cover letter to the Hiring Team.
- Please label any submitted materials (cover letter, resume, and references) with your last name.